My blog singalong song! Bleeding love. I'm sure all of you know the lyrics! Happy bleeding all! Hahaha.

My dad just poured hot boiling water on a huge huge lizard. Poor thing died on the spot. Cool beans.

Next week's IT fair at suntec! If i'm not wrong, i think it's called the COMEX IT FAIR. I'll be working! (: Be sure to get laptops from me hor! (oh i'll be selling toshiba laptops, yeah i know sucks but still! buy from me lah! i know there'll be free PSPs if you buy a certain model for 1799 only leh! worth it right! buy from me me me! anything give me a call!)

Birthday 'room'. My mum bluff me lor. She told me it's some bungalow, quite big one. Turn out, yesterday she told me there's a living room, kitchen and a room i think. WTF. What to do, i have a lousy mum. Sucks.

Anyway, it'll be on the 19th-21st September. In case you guys dont know, my birthday's on the 20th. (sidetrack, pussycat dolls' new album will be out on the 23rd sept) (sidetrack again, my nails are all natural)

Location. I think it's called Aranda Country Club or something like that. I have absolutely no idea where it is. Here's an ugly looking map. Anything, call/text/msn/mail me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog